Bookings are available to members, member associates, member's families and friends.
We also accept bookings from non-members where beds are available, although preference will be given to members.
If you're interested in seeing the current room availability... see booking availability
To make a booking... please contact us
0407 567 173
Terms and Conditions
- When making bookings, you must identify in writing all persons to stay at the lodge, and guests must be identified by name and whether over or under eighteen.
- Cancelations for a booking... the following refunds will apply:
- cancellation four (4) weeks before the commencement date - 90% of the accommodation charge;
- cancellation in the period of two (2) to four (4) weeks before the commencement date - 50% of the accommodation charge;
- cancellation less than two (2) weeks before the commencement date nil.
- Weekend bookings must be for the two nights Friday and Saturday.
- Bookings are from 6.00pm to 5.30pm the next day.
- A stand-by rate is available provided children are accompanied by an adult. To obtain a stand-by booking, contact the Booking Secretary on a Thursday night only and any beds available for the following seven (7) days may be booked.